- Olive pebble grain Minerva Box calfskin (Italy)
- Moss linen full stitch (France)
- Non-reactive calfskin lining (France)
- Polished stainless steel pin buckle
- Dark olive hand burnished edges
- 125mm tail end
- 75mm buckle end
- ~2mm thick
- First hole is 50mm from the lug end
- Variant: 18MM
- In Stock: 20
- Product Type: Watch Straps
- Brand: David Lane Design
All of our watch straps are completely made by hand. We start with the best full grain, vegetable tanned hides which are selected for quality, color, and texture. Each strap is lined with a non-reactive antimicrobial calfskin, developed by Hermes, specifically for use on watch straps. Every strap we make is hand cut, hand sewn and the edges are burnished with several coats of custom colored dye and finished with a thin layer of beeswax.
Stock watch straps are based on a standard length and thickness which allows us to fit a wide variety of wrist sizes. We also taper all of our stock straps to allow for increased comfort and to help highlight the timepiece.
Each David Lane Design piece is made to order. While we strive to keep items in stock, we can't always meet the demands, so please allow 6-8 weeks for your piece to be hand made, packaged and shipped. We promise it will be worth the wait!