- Dark Brown Suede Reverse Calfskin (England)
- Dark brown end stitch (France)
- Polished stainless steel pin buckle
- Dark brown hand burnished edges
- 275mm long
- ~1.5mm thick
- First hole is 55mm from lug end
All of our Mil Spec watch straps are completely made by hand. We start with the best full grain, vegetable tanned leathers which are selected for quality, color, and texture. Each Mil Spec strap is left unlined for comfort and ease of installation. Every strap we make is hand cut, hand sewn and the edges are burnished with several coats of custom colored dye and finished with a hand polished finish.
Stock Mil Spec straps are based on a standard length and thickness which allows us to fit a wide variety of wrist sizes.
Each David Lane Design piece is made to order. While we always strive to keep items in stock, we can't always meet the demands, so please allow 6-8 weeks for your piece to be hand made, packaged and shipped. We promise it will be worth the wait!
"A great reverse calf in dark brown, made for Alden Shoe Co. from CF Stead."
- Variant: 16mm
- In Stock: 10
- Product Type: Mil Spec Straps
- Brand: David Lane Design
- Collection: Mil Spec Straps